New Features in v1.5:
- New FREEZE/DUB button: When this function is engaged, it will read the "loop" of the delay until disengaged. It can be used to generate loops and textures, and allows the user to keep playing and improvising over the loop.
- LOCK DRY/WET LEVEL Button: The user can now browse all presets while preserving the Dry/Wet level ratio.
- There are now 16 Masks instead of 8.
- MultiMasks selections: The user can now select several Masks with a combination of different techniques, and move their locations, or change all their locators with a single mouse drag. There are three buttons to select ALL MASKS, ODD MASKS, or EVEN MASKS. Or the combination CTRL + CLICK to select continuous or discontinuous Masks. Mousing over a mask will now select it automatically. Background color and shape changes will reflect the status of each Mask (Selected, Unselected).
- Display of the incoming audio signal inside the Grid Area: This feature is designed to improve workflow, speed of use, and to help the user with positioning the Masks.
- Revamped management of the Masks locators:
- New Level Toggle for the Masks Level Parameter: When this button is on, the delay signal will only be heard if the incoming level is over the Mask Level. It acts like a threshold parameter for playing and experimenting Live, or to find the best Masks configuration while moving them on the grid.
- New Zoom Function: Zoom x4 the grid area for accurate editing of the position and length of the masks.
- New Presets & video tutorials (see below): around 50 new presets have been added for a total of over 120. Presets include Slap Back Delays, PingPong Delays, Resonators, Pseudo Spring Reverb delays, et etc.
- Windows: With certain combinations of DAWs/Systems, the GUI could become sluggish. Now fixed.
- Windows 7 RTAS: now installing correctly.
- RTAS version: now always in sync with all Pro Tools versions and decimal tempo is now working.
Price: 44€ ($58) instead of 59€ ($77). This update is free for all previous owners.