3rd September 2012
XILS-lab has updated Oxium to version 1.0.1.
This new version brings the following fixes:
- Windows 7: GUI is now working smoothly.
- LeMasque presets menu crashed in some cases. This is now fixed.
- Ten new Masque presets added to save your time and get you started easily when experimenting with Le Masque.
- Windows, Mac x64: Information panel is now correctly updated when a new preset is launched.
- Windows, Mac x64: Arpeggio advanced settings are now correctly updated.
- Label added for the main filter.
You can download this new version here.
The Oxium launch offer ends September 5th, 2012, so you can still get it for 69€ instead of €99 for a couple of days.