XILS-lab has updated Oxium to version 1.5, a free major update that brings new features, ergonomic enhancements, a slight revamp of the GUI, a new ICE skin (depending on the Group Buy - see below), some new presets and AAX support for Pro Tools.
- Modulation Targets: More than 10 new modulation targets have been implemented. possible.
- Masks Envelopes: The Masks have their own simple envelopes, and the segments of these envelopes have been added as modulation targets as well.
- New Masks Handling Functions: You can now perform MultiSelection and MultiEdition of the Masks, as well as any complex selections of continuous or discontinuous Masks, to edit them simultaneously.
- Improved Masks Locator handling: enhanced behavior of the Mask Locators.
- Ergonomic and GUI: Oxium GUI has been slightly modified.
- New Presets: More than 50 new presets have been added to the Factory Library.
- AAX compatible: Oxium is ready for PT10 and PT11 new AAX format.
To celebrate the release of Oxium 1.5 Xils-Lab has organized a Mini GroupBuy Until May 10th, 2013, offering the chance for everyone to get Oxium Reloaded with more than 700 presets, including the Jupiter 8 Factory soundbank, PandemOxium and some goodies like the new ICE skin.
More details here.
09 Apr 2014 XILS-lab releases XILS 3 EMS VCS3 Emulation v2.0
13 May 2013 XILS-lab announces XILS V+
21 Jan 2013 XILS-lab releases LeMasque:Delay 1.5.0
18 Dec 2012 XILS-lab Winter Sale: 20% to 50% Off
03 Sep 2012 XILS-lab updates Oxium synthesizer to v1.0.1
16 Apr 2012 XILS-lab updates Chor'X to v1.0.1
27 Mar 2012 XILS-lab releases Chor'X - Spacializer Chorux
20 Feb 2012 XILS-lab updates Le Masque:Delay to v1.1.0
23 Jan 2014 Xchange Market Platform releases Epix Bundle 10