XILS-lab has updated Oxium to version 1.5, a free major update that brings new features, ergonomic enhancements, a slight revamp of the GUI, a new ICE skin (depending on the Group Buy - see below), some new presets and AAX support for Pro Tools.
- Modulation Targets: More than 10 new modulation targets have been implemented. possible.
- Masks Envelopes: The Masks have their own simple envelopes, and the segments of these envelopes have been added as modulation targets as well.
- New Masks Handling Functions: You can now perform MultiSelection and MultiEdition of the Masks, as well as any complex selections of continuous or discontinuous Masks, to edit them simultaneously.
- Improved Masks Locator handling: enhanced behavior of the Mask Locators.
- Ergonomic and GUI: Oxium GUI has been slightly modified.
- New Presets: More than 50 new presets have been added to the Factory Library.
- AAX compatible: Oxium is ready for PT10 and PT11 new AAX format.
To celebrate the release of Oxium 1.5 Xils-Lab has organized a Mini GroupBuy Until May 10th, 2013, offering the chance for everyone to get Oxium Reloaded with more than 700 presets, including the Jupiter 8 Factory soundbank, PandemOxium and some goodies like the new ICE skin.
More details here.