8th October 2011
XILS-lab has updated Synthix to version 1.0.1, which fixes some issues and is a little kinder with your CPU.
- Pro Tools : notes hang when transport is stopped.
- Arp and glide parameters now work fluently at all sample frequencies.
- Up/down arrow to browse (increment or decrement) presets (Dependent on your DAW abilities).
- CPU charge improved (refresh GUI, no more free running in polyphonic mode, 5-8% calculation saving without lost of quality).
- Chorus : a new mode position to smooth eventual clicks when oscillators were driving the Chorus Special Synthex mode.
- Hung MIDI notes below C0 is now fixed.
- PPC/10.4 compatibility.
- iLok version OS X 10.7 (Lion) compatibility.
XILS-lab x64 compatibility
XILS-lab is working hard on the 64 bits compatibility: The Synthix 64 bits for Windows (iLok and eLicenser) is already in beta test, the Mac version, including the Audio Unit format is following soon. After this first step, it will be almost done for the other Xils-lab products.
13 May 2013 XILS-lab announces XILS V+
21 Jan 2013 XILS-lab releases LeMasque:Delay 1.5.0
18 Dec 2012 XILS-lab Winter Sale: 20% to 50% Off
03 Sep 2012 XILS-lab updates Oxium synthesizer to v1.0.1
16 Apr 2012 XILS-lab updates Chor'X to v1.0.1
27 Mar 2012 XILS-lab releases Chor'X - Spacializer Chorux
20 Feb 2012 XILS-lab updates Le Masque:Delay to v1.1.0
08 Oct 2011 XILS-lab updates Synthix to v1.0.1
25 Jul 2011 XILS-lab releases Synthix