XILS-lab has updated its Matrix-based modular synthesizer XILS 3 to version 1.5.3 (and 1.0.83 for the Limited Edition).
This bug fix update is free for all XILS 3/XILS3 LE owners and fixes the following issues:
- Presets wasn't launched correctly (1.5.0 to 1.5.1 ONLY) : The Keyboard Playing mode setting wasn't correctly taken into account (it was always in "Circular Poly" what ever the choice).
- Filter level knob is now working properly.
- Sequencer and matrix preset management improved (no more crashes).
- Sequencer : After releasing the keyboard, the oscillators keep their pitch.
- Sequencer one shot : now works correctly.
- Envelope level modulation : now correctly modulated when connected to the velocity.
- Matrix : GUI mouse click fixed (double click issue).
- Import/export banks : no more crashes when the file name is very long.
- RTAS windows : Correctly launched in Pro Tools.
13 May 2013 XILS-lab announces XILS V+
21 Jan 2013 XILS-lab releases LeMasque:Delay 1.5.0
18 Dec 2012 XILS-lab Winter Sale: 20% to 50% Off
03 Sep 2012 XILS-lab updates Oxium synthesizer to v1.0.1
16 Apr 2012 XILS-lab updates Chor'X to v1.0.1
27 Mar 2012 XILS-lab releases Chor'X - Spacializer Chorux
20 Feb 2012 XILS-lab updates Le Masque:Delay to v1.1.0
08 Oct 2011 XILS-lab updates Synthix to v1.0.1
25 Jul 2011 XILS-lab releases Synthix
07 Mar 2011 XILS- Lab releases PolyKB II Player
05 Jan 2011 BIAS releases Peak Studio (incl. Peak Pro 7)
24 Aug 2010 Soundsdivine releases Silver Chord for XILS 3