19th January 2011
Analog Bag 1 offers 128 Instruments, while Analog Bag 2 contains 160 instruments. Analog Bags are suitable for all kinds of musical genres and feature a mix of Bread and Butter and unique and never-heard instruments. All the instruments have been carefully designed to take advantage of the VA engine of the PolyKB II, as well as its real time control possibilities.
Analog Bags features:
- Analog Bag 1: 128 instruments created by a quartet of talented Sound Designers: Luftrum, Julian Ray, Kire and Tzadi:
- Basses (3), Keys (18), Pads & Soundscapes (36), Leads (20), ARPs and Chord Sequences (12), Fx (14), misc (16).
- Analog Bag 2: 160 instruments created by the well-known Sound Designer Duo Peter Schelfhout and Lotuzia:
- Basses (20), Keys (36), Pads (24), Leads & Plucks (19), ARPs (17), Drums & Percs (7), Fx (15) and misc (16).
- Analog Bag 1 & 2 common features:
- Highly expressive instruments, with many real time expression features, including Mod Wheel and After Touch assignations.
- All instruments have multiple tags for a perfect integration into the PolyKB advanced preset management system. Find the right preset in seconds.
- A PDF manual including preset list, and detailed installation procedure.