7th March 2011
PolyKB II Player has eight fully customizable parameters that you can select, including ADSR values, Filter Cut Off and resonance, etc. These parameters can also receive full automation via MIDI CC. In addition, all of the real time controls already contained in the preset are made available to controllers present on the User Interface (i.e. the original Mod Wheel, After Touch, Velocity, LFO and envelope modulation assignments).
PolyKB II Player ships with the same 250 high quality preset library as the original PolyKB II. It's also fully compatible with the Analog Bags 1 & 2 add-on sound banks, as well as 3rd party sound sets, giving the user the ability to enhance the original library at a very affordable price. All your custom patches are also saved via your host, and projects using custom patches are saved with all your edits.
- Same Hi Quality Sound Engine as the PolyKB II.
- Compatible with PolyKB II Add On Soundbanks.
- 8 user selectable parameters can be customized.
- MIDI Control Automation of all player parameters, including the 8 user selectable parameters.
- Full control of Arpeggio settings.
- Full control of Polyphony Settings.
- On/Off toggle for the 4 effects. (If you want to use an external Delay for example).
- On/Off toggle for the Stereo effect.
- Selectable control of effects settings (To adapt the FX to the groove of your tracks for example).
- Advanced Preset Browser, which enables you to search a preset with multi-criteria operation.
Selectable PolyKB II Parameters include:
- Oscillator 1: Wave, Tune.
- Oscillator 2: Wave, Tune, Level.
- Filter: Frequency, Resonance, Overdrive, Keyb Amount, Envelope 2 Amount.
- Envelope 1&2: Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release.
- Effects: Dry/Wet (Delay, Chorus, Phaser, EQ).
Pricing & Availability
Until April 30th, 2011, the PolyKB II Player is available for €25 (then it'll be €39).
It's available for Windows and Mac OS X in VST, AU and RTAS instrument plug-in formats.
09 Apr 2014 XILS-lab releases XILS 3 EMS VCS3 Emulation v2.0
13 May 2013 XILS-lab announces XILS V+
21 Jan 2013 XILS-lab releases LeMasque:Delay 1.5.0
18 Dec 2012 XILS-lab Winter Sale: 20% to 50% Off
03 Sep 2012 XILS-lab updates Oxium synthesizer to v1.0.1
16 Apr 2012 XILS-lab updates Chor'X to v1.0.1
27 Mar 2012 XILS-lab releases Chor'X - Spacializer Chorux
20 Feb 2012 XILS-lab updates Le Masque:Delay to v1.1.0