24th June 2010
XILS-lab has updated PolyKB to v1.0.1.
- New Modulation Sources: Mod Wheel, LFO1 Mono and LFO2 Mono.
- New Modulations Targets: VCO1, VCO2, Global Pitch added.
- Updated Preset Library: Nearly 50 new presets are included (Presets by Frank Sieben and Lotuzia).
While polyphonic LFOs are very useful to create fat and complex instruments, with subtle ever changing modulations, Monophonic LFOs were added to create simple and effective musical effects like Vibrato and Tremolos. Now you can get the best of both worlds.
- Stuck Notes fixed.
- Exceptional crashes when deleting presets : Fixed.
- Export preset anomalies under certain circumstances : Fixed.
- VCO2 & Noise Modulation not working properly when mod wheel was On : Fixed.
- GUI opening causing active notes stop : Fixed.
- Changing Polyphony could cause stuck notes : Fixed.
- Hold Function : GUI now reflects the current settings.
- Modulation Source 2 incorrect behaviour : Fixed.
- Deleting Midi Controller assignation : Mode added ( Enter -1 or None ).
- Envelope Keyboard tracking is now working properly.
- White/Pink noise switch : Now working properly.
- Noise level : Now working smoothly when several notes, or chords, are played simultaneously.
This 1.0.1 Update is the last minor revision before the release of the major update, due around October 2010.