18th December 2009
XILS-lab has updated XILS 3 LE to v1.0.4a. The LE version of XILS 3 is still available as a $20 "no brainer" purchase from audioMIDI.com until the end of the month. You can then upgrade to the full version for €69 until January 31st, 2010.
This version fixes the following issues:
- Import bank : no way to select a file.
- Protools RTAS crashes when using hardware surface control.
- Protools (windows) : lack of the MSVCRT80D.dll.
- Protools RTAS : Doesn't manage the delay compensation.
- Project saved with "CD Crazy sequence 01" can't be recalled correctly.
- MIDI Control file not correctly launched.
13 May 2013 XILS-lab announces XILS V+
21 Jan 2013 XILS-lab releases LeMasque:Delay 1.5.0
18 Dec 2012 XILS-lab Winter Sale: 20% to 50% Off
03 Sep 2012 XILS-lab updates Oxium synthesizer to v1.0.1
16 Apr 2012 XILS-lab updates Chor'X to v1.0.1
27 Mar 2012 XILS-lab releases Chor'X - Spacializer Chorux
20 Feb 2012 XILS-lab updates Le Masque:Delay to v1.1.0
05 Jan 2011 BIAS releases Peak Studio (incl. Peak Pro 7)
24 Aug 2010 Soundsdivine releases Silver Chord for XILS 3