18th December 2009
XILS-lab has updated XILS 3 LE to v1.0.4a. The LE version of XILS 3 is still available as a $20 "no brainer" purchase from audioMIDI.com until the end of the month. You can then upgrade to the full version for €69 until January 31st, 2010.
This version fixes the following issues:
- Import bank : no way to select a file.
- Protools RTAS crashes when using hardware surface control.
- Protools (windows) : lack of the MSVCRT80D.dll.
- Protools RTAS : Doesn't manage the delay compensation.
- Project saved with "CD Crazy sequence 01" can't be recalled correctly.
- MIDI Control file not correctly launched.