12th May 2010
XILS-lab has updated XILS 3 to v1.2.
Main features and enhancements:
- New preset management: The preset management allows users to tag and sort the presets according to more filters (style, type, feeling, author, project and bank) for an easy way to find the correct sound.
- New presets from Drew Neumann.
- Keyboard hold button.
- On Tiger, working on Cubase SX3 and earlier.
- Working with some other DAW (MU.LAB, Amadeus, ...).
- Some stuck notes issues are fixed.
- Fixed audio bug that could be created under certain circumstances within the pin matrix that caused an audio feedback loop.