XT Software has released the first beta of version 2.6 of energyXT for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Added support for fractional tempo.
- Added shortcuts for vertical zoom (ctrl +/-).
- You can now drag & drop tracks in and out of folders.
- Fixed a bug with duplicate drum track and drum events not showing.
- Fixed a bug with MIDI mapping/control.
- Added 'Disk full' warning.
- Shift select part didn't work when in-rack editing, now fixed.
- Mixer strip in sequencer now has a channel selector for multi-out instruments.
- Added half/double tempo to MIDI process menu.
- Fixed bug with MIDI values out of range (when drag insert cc events etc).
- Changing patches in the VST editor window does not update the object bar, now fixed.
- Crash when sample is made much shorter in "stretch" mode, now fixed.