18th November 2010
XT Software has released the first beta of version 2.6 of energyXT for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Added support for fractional tempo.
- Added shortcuts for vertical zoom (ctrl +/-).
- You can now drag & drop tracks in and out of folders.
- Fixed a bug with duplicate drum track and drum events not showing.
- Fixed a bug with MIDI mapping/control.
- Added 'Disk full' warning.
- Shift select part didn't work when in-rack editing, now fixed.
- Mixer strip in sequencer now has a channel selector for multi-out instruments.
- Added half/double tempo to MIDI process menu.
- Fixed bug with MIDI values out of range (when drag insert cc events etc).
- Changing patches in the VST editor window does not update the object bar, now fixed.
- Crash when sample is made much shorter in "stretch" mode, now fixed.
04 Jan 2013 XT Software releases energyXT 2.7 Beta
29 Nov 2011 XT Software releases energyXT 2.6
19 Sep 2011 XT Software updates energyXT for iOS to v1.1
08 Aug 2011 XT Software releases new energyXT 2.6 Beta
14 Jun 2011 XT Software releases energyXT for iOS
18 Nov 2010 XT Software releases energyXT 2.6 Beta
01 Oct 2010 XT Software updates energyXT to v2.5.4
05 Jul 2010 XT Software releases energyXT 2.5.3
11 Jan 2010 XT Software releases energyXT v2.5.3 Beta
04 Dec 2009 XT Software releases ReWire VST
13 Nov 2009 XT Software releases energyXT v2.5.2