5th February 2008
XT Software has released version 2.0.6 of energyXT.
Changes in v2.0.6:
- Added tempo to MIDI mapping.
- When using Multi-effect as insert FX, automation of power and wet/dry didn't work, now fix.
- Removed VST entry from Shortcut list in Options, didn't have any actions associated with it.
- Changed default shortcut for Loop to "L" and Record to "R" (more laptop friendly).
- Country specific characters wasn't supported in Rename and File dialogs, now fixed.
- MIDI controlling synthesizer didn't update the value boxes, now fixed.
Changes in v2.0.5:
- Added Ctrl + B as default shortcut for "Bounce to new audio track".
- Mixer filter popup was showing"Comps" instead of "Components", fixed.
- Cancel Bounce to track would create an empty audio file, now delete from disk.
- Shortcut text for scroll up/down octave in Setup was reversed, now fixed.
- Added limit to zoom-in.
- Saving a project with audio folder to new location, will make copy of files in audio folder and store it in the new location.
- You can now copy linked files to audio folder, without having to create the audio folder first. (Project must be saved).
- You can now copy ALL samples to audio folder.
- Added icons to browser.
- Added option to add/change VST plugin folder(s) when opening a project with VST not found.
- Some shortcuts keys wasn't displayed properly in options (INS, PAGEUP/DOWN, END).
- Read/write AIF files.
- Comps in Browser renamed to "Components", Comps in Tab bar renamed to Modular (only in New projects), Duplicate renamed to Repeat.
Changes in v2.0.4:
- You can now route MIDI tracks to audio and drum (for automation over multiple clips).
- Record automation directly from VST GUI and mixer channel.
- You can now copy samples to project audio folder.
- Added option to remove and delete unused samples from project.
- Render to wav will now set project name as default filename.
- Add audio track will now automatically route default audio in to the track.
- Position/time display in transporter.
- External MIDI out (win).
- You can now map MIDI cc to transporter play, stop, rew and record (double-click to MIDI learn).
- You can now customize GUI.
- Added time-sig to sequencer.
- Fixed. Clicking on a multi-sample audio part while the Direction or the Resample dropdown menu is open causes a crash.
- Fixed. Crash when you add a VST with no audio outs as a send effect.
- Fixed. Previewed (clicked in browser) samples aren't released from memory.
- VST version: removed settings for audio/MIDI from the Setup window, not needed.
- Drop sample in sequencer will now update audio pool.
- Freeze, render to track and audio recording will now auto create audio folder for project if needed.
- Added MIDI input sensitivity on MIDI and drum tracks.
- Changing track while playing MIDI keyboard resulted in hanging notes, now fixed.
- Metronome out of sync if jumping to locators while playing, now fixed.
- Tab and return key didn't work with RGB values in color dialog, now fixed.
- Some VST MIDI only plugins didn't work properly, now fixed.
- Fixed bug with dragging file form browser in VST version.
- Saving project with missing or faulty plugins could corrupt project, now fixed.
- Project folder in browser now only shows folders with xt files (also hiding audio folders).
- Tooltip is now displayed in the main toolbar, also showing the shortcut key.
- Changing the keyboard shortcuts wasn't saved, now fixed.
- The File dialog was not showing long filenames properly, now fixed.
- Browser will now hide all sub folders that doesn't contain VST plugins.
- Browser will now show only files of interest for presets, plugins, clips and samples.
- Using plugin folders with '[' and ']' in the folder name didn't show in browser, now fixed.
- Browser listing wasn't alphabetical on all file systems, now fixed.
- Drop preset in synth will now replace current preset, unless when in the "Bank" page.
- Added undo support for drag & drop synth preset.
- Added ctrl up/down as shortcuts for move tracks up/down.
- Size of browser is now a global setting and not saved per project.
- Popup piano roll didn't scroll all the way down to C-2, now fixed.
- Added about menu link to tutorials and homesite.
- Save synth program, will now suggest program name as file.
- Added drag & drop window.
- VST effect version didn't have any sound in some hosts (Live, FL Studio), now fixed.
- In VST version tempo and loop was still locked to host when external sync disabled, now fixed.
- Scrolling in-track MIDI track didn't update piano display, now fixed.
- Jamstix didn't sync and update GUI properly because of timeinfo incomplete, now fixed.
Changes in v2.0.2:
- Added triplets to arpeggiator.
- Fixed automation bug.
04 Jan 2013 XT Software releases energyXT 2.7 Beta
29 Nov 2011 XT Software releases energyXT 2.6
19 Sep 2011 XT Software updates energyXT for iOS to v1.1
08 Aug 2011 XT Software releases new energyXT 2.6 Beta
14 Jun 2011 XT Software releases energyXT for iOS
18 Nov 2010 XT Software releases energyXT 2.6 Beta
01 Oct 2010 XT Software updates energyXT to v2.5.4
05 Jul 2010 XT Software releases energyXT 2.5.3
11 Jan 2010 XT Software releases energyXT v2.5.3 Beta
04 Dec 2009 XT Software releases ReWire VST
13 Nov 2009 XT Software releases energyXT v2.5.2