XT Software has released version 2.0.7 of energyXT for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- Adding notes to MIDI part after gluing two ghost parts could sometimes crash, now fixed.
- Saving project to new folder/location on disk will now copy over all samples, not only those located in audio folder.
- Audio in on Mac.
- Saving a project will now use a "temp file" while writing to disk. In case anything goes wrong (crash, freeze, lock-up), the old project file will not be overwritten/corrupted.
- You can now use alt-right-click to slice samples inside audio parts with multiple events.
- Split multi-event audio part would cut off sample on right side of split location, now fixed.
- Added external MIDI out on Mac.
- Right-click popup menu on second monitor would show menu on first monitor, now fixed.