XT Software has released version 2.0.7 of energyXT for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X.
- Adding notes to MIDI part after gluing two ghost parts could sometimes crash, now fixed.
- Saving project to new folder/location on disk will now copy over all samples, not only those located in audio folder.
- Audio in on Mac.
- Saving a project will now use a "temp file" while writing to disk. In case anything goes wrong (crash, freeze, lock-up), the old project file will not be overwritten/corrupted.
- You can now use alt-right-click to slice samples inside audio parts with multiple events.
- Split multi-event audio part would cut off sample on right side of split location, now fixed.
- Added external MIDI out on Mac.
- Right-click popup menu on second monitor would show menu on first monitor, now fixed.
04 Jan 2013 XT Software releases energyXT 2.7 Beta
29 Nov 2011 XT Software releases energyXT 2.6
19 Sep 2011 XT Software updates energyXT for iOS to v1.1
08 Aug 2011 XT Software releases new energyXT 2.6 Beta
14 Jun 2011 XT Software releases energyXT for iOS
18 Nov 2010 XT Software releases energyXT 2.6 Beta
01 Oct 2010 XT Software updates energyXT to v2.5.4
05 Jul 2010 XT Software releases energyXT 2.5.3
11 Jan 2010 XT Software releases energyXT v2.5.3 Beta
04 Dec 2009 XT Software releases ReWire VST
13 Nov 2009 XT Software releases energyXT v2.5.2