9th October 2009
XT Software has released a new beta version of energyXT v2.5.2 for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux.
- Default project option didn't work with the VST version when creating new instance, now fixed.
- Freeze will now bypass VST instruments also when song is stopped.
- Added volume control for preview in browser.
- Importing from MIDI files will now get the MIDI channel from events if not specified on the track.
- DirectSound playback broken in last beta, now fixed.
- You can now use PNG for skinning the mixer volume knob.