XT Software has released two new beta versions of energyXT v2.5.3 in the last month.
- Replaced Add track sub menu with new add track dialog (shortcut ctrl + i) with option to insert multiple tracks.
- Set song pos now snaps to quantize resolution (broken in beta).
- Use num keys to play/record drum sampler (drum sampler must be open).
- Fixed problem with freeze/bounce.
- Trying to export an "empty" selection would create an empty wav, now fixed.
- You can now change values fields (tempo/pan etc) by dragging mouse sideways in addition to the old up/down behavior.
- Drag samples from windows explorer to drum sampler and then play pad could crash, now fixed.
- Fixed bug with previewing xtc clips on Snow Leopard (may fix the shutdown bug as well).
- Fixed shutdown bug on Win7.
- Added option for filled or outlined part fill color (see file > options > global).
- Will now automatically check for updates (optional: see file > options > global).
- Import REX will now show one item in the Audio pool instead of one for each slice.
- Export directly to your SoundCloud account (currently only Win/Mac).