25th November 2011
Xylio has announced the release of FutureDecks DJ Pro 3.0, a major release with over 50 new features.
- New interface (skin).
- Scan/import files/folders in the background.
- 4 decks.
- 10 new controllers supported natively:
- Akai LPD8.
- American Audio DP2.
- American Audio VMS4.
- BEAMZ Player.
- Denon DN-HC4500.
- Hercules DJ Console MK4.
- Numark DJ2Go.
- Numark Mixtrack Pro.
- Numark TotalControl.
- PCDJ DAC-3.
- HID controllers support.
- MIDI multiple devices.
- MIDI scripting.
- CPU meter.
- Improved internal effects along with added parameters (needs skin that makes the features accessible).
- Much better video including smoother playback.
- Automatic key detection (perfect for harmonic mixing).
- Scan VSTs/AUs on demand (so the app won't crash on startup if certain incompatible plug-ins are installed).
- Skin support for 4 decks, tabs/panels and scripting.
- DirectX for Windows / OpenGL for the rest platforms by default.
- Video high-quality settings on by default (can't be disabled).
- Instant loops -- RIGHT click press and hold on the loop 1/4, 1/2, 1, 2, etc buttons for instant looping while you're pressing.
- Removed video settings (not needed any more).
- Clicking on time toggles elapsed/remain.
- Karaoke CDG+MP3 zip files playback.
- 48000Hz (48KHz) ASIO + Mac playback - live resampling.
- New setting: Disable Automatic Cueing.
- Favourite folder option (nest directories).
- Auto-mixing also working in external mixer mode.
- Loop points.
- Hot cue points logic changed (if it's not set, pressing it will set it, if it's set it will go there directly, if holding the button or right click it - it will delete the cue point).
- Prev/next beat/bar (skip function).
- Added new timecoded vinyl/CD types.
- Improved absolute and relative mode for timecoded vinyl/CD.
- Improved high-quality time-stretching and key shifting.
- Cue points + loops markers + mix in/out points on the whole-wave display (track position sliders).
- Preview video decks (separate).
- Sampler: data is automatically saved (file, pitch, volume, BPM, etc).
- Sampler: send current loop in a deck to a sampler bank (along with BPM and sync capability).
- Sampler: load samples with cue in/out set and keep only that part - trim function (cut samples in a deck using the cue mix in/out points).
- iTunes browser integration.
- Added Audio/Video/Karaoke filters.
- Added color markers to the list tracks.
- Pitch reset when click/right click on value.
- Press Play to continue playing after using CUE hot-starting (you can safely release the CUE button and playback will continue).
- Clicking on the BPM value brings up the BPM edit window.
- Smart sync between the 4 decks.
- Speed improvements.
- A lot of bug fixes.
FutureDecks DJ pro costs $149 / €109 / £99.
There is a special upgrade offer for B-DJ/FutureDecks/FD Express users and FutureDecks PRO 1.x.x/2.x.x users. The upgrade offer was emailed to the registered users - email Xylio if you didn't receive the offer.
16 Oct 2013 Xylio updates FutureDecks DJ pro to v3.6.4
15 Apr 2013 Xylio updates FutureDecks DJ pro to v3.6.1
09 Apr 2013 Xylio updates FutureDecks DJ pro to v3.6.0
20 Dec 2012 Xylio updates FutureDecks DJ pro to v3.5.0
20 Feb 2012 Xylio updates FutureDecks DJ pro to v3.0.4
18 Jan 2012 Xylio updates FutureDecks Pro to v3.0.3
25 Nov 2011 Xylio releases FutureDecks DJ pro 3.0
23 Dec 2010 Xylio updates FutureDecks Pro to v2.0.5
29 Nov 2010 Xylio updates FutureDecks Pro to v2.0.4
25 Jan 2010 Xylio updates FutureDecks Pro to v2.0.2
08 Dec 2009 Xylio releases FutureDecks Pro v2.0
20 Aug 2009 Xylio updates FutureDecks to v1.5.1
11 Aug 2009 Xylio releases FutureDecks Pro v1.5
11 May 2009 Xylio updates FutureDecks Pro to v1.3.3
23 Dec 2008 Xylio updates FutureDecks Pro to v1.3.1
03 Dec 2008 Xylio updates FutureDecks Pro to v1.3
01 Sep 2008 Xylio updates FutureDecks Pro to v1.2
11 Feb 2008 Xylio updates FutureDecks Pro to v1.1
06 Dec 2007 Xylio updates FutureDecks Pro to v1.0.7