17th July 2012
Yamaha has updated VOCALOID3 Editor to version 18.104.22.168.
Summary of major updates:
- Addition of customizable shortcut features. (*Not available to Tiny VOCALOID3 Editor).
- Improvements in Musical Editor and Track Editor responsiveness to mouse operation:
- Pressing Shift + moving the mouse sideways allows you to scroll horizontally.
- Pressing Ctrl + moving the mouse horizontally allows you to adjust the zoom.
- Pressing Crtl+Shift while moving the mouse vertically allows you to adjust the zoom (only in Track Editor).
- You are able to scroll horizontally using the tilt wheel.
- The "Lyrics and Phoneme" under the "View" menu are sub-divided into "Lyrics" and "Phoneme", and you can have them display separately.
- The vibrato length is can be adjusted by dragging the vibrato while holding down the Alt key.
- The zoom can be adjusted while playing tracks in track or Musical Editor.
- The "More information" option has been added to the VST Plug-in Manager's dialog window.
- The lyric character code can now be set when opening VSQ or SMF files from the file dialog window.
- Limitations can now be applied to the number of undo/redo's that can be performed under "Preferences".
- The help menu statements have been revised.
- "Update Confirmation" has been added to the help menu.
- The "Component Activation Status" display feature has been added to the "About VOCALOID3 Editor" portion of the help menu.
- Now supports galaco.
- Addition of API for Job Plug-in. (Allows you to obtain pre-measure and audio device names).
- The issue of sound reduction when synthesizer frequency is set to 96kHz or 48kHz has been addressed.
- Improved total stability of software.