Yellow Tools has announced that it is celebrating the company's 10th anniversary this summer with many updates, special offers and new releases. The prices of nearly all of its products have been reduced, there is a new package design for all Yellow Tools products and there will be more specials coming.
Independence Pro 2.5 Software Suite
The first new release is the Independence Pro 2.5 Software Suite, which is a bundle of the new Independence 2.5, Independence Live 2.5 and Independence FX 2.5.
The Independence Pro 2.5 Software Suite is available as a separate product for €149 but is now also bundled with ALL Yellow Tools products that contain a sound library: Independence Pro, Independence Basic, Candy, Culture and Majestic. Users who already own a registered version of these products can purchase the Independence Pro 2.5 Software Suite for a small update fee (€39 for Independence Pro users and €59 for Independence Basic, Candy, Culture and Majestic users). Users who purchased their product after April 1st, 2009, will get the Software Suite for free.
The Independence Pro 2.5 Software Suite comes with many new features, including:
- RTAS interfaces of Independence and Independence FX for Mac and Windows.
- Pitch-Shifting & Time-Stretching (élastique by zplane.development).
- 24 insert effects can now get connected with modulators and modifiers (e.g. you can connect a step modulator with the "wet" parameter of the real-time Impulse Response Processor "Origami").
- Extended automation options directly on the Mapping Page and the Performance Page.
- Any automated parameters now have their own automation curve (from -100% to +100%).
- X-fade function with real-time view in the audio editor.
- Custom control area now contains 32 freely assignable knobs and buttons.
- New expandable and scrollable virtual keyboard.
- Extended "import audio file" option.
- Innovative "dynamic split note" feature.
- 2 new inserts "ring modulator" and "rotary speaker".
- Improved multi-core support.
- "keep layer settings" and "keep custom control settings" option.
- "replace section" and "replace audio file" option.
- Improved browser, content views & section views.
- And many more...
Halls Of Fame - Origami Edition
Halls Of Fame - Origami Edition provides "the 13 best Reverb-Machines of the last four decades" in one plug-in.
Sonic Lab's Halls Of Fame and Yellow Tools' Origami engine combine to form an all-in-one reverb and effects processor solution. With "Vintage Legends" and "Digital Legends", Sonic Lab has rounded up all the stars from the Halls of Fame in one collection.
This follow-up to the Halls of Fame IR collection (which contains audio IRs only, no Origami engine and two units only: Lex 960 + T600C) comes in True Stereo. The impulse responses from vintage and digital reverb classics are now available in one convenient and easy to use convolution reverb processor plug-in with all the original presets and more. The libraries contain all the original presets from the following units:
- Vintage Legends:
- EMT 240 (1974).
- EMT 250 (1976).
- Lex 224 (1978).
- Lex 300 (1998).
- Lex 480 (1987).
- AKG BX 20 (1965).
- Digital Legends:
- Lex 96L (2002).
- Lex 96 (2007).
- T600C (1998).
- Bric M7 (2007).
- R 880 (1988).
- QRS 2496 (1997).
- Even T 2016 (1983 / 2006) Reverb.
As the first anniversary offer, you can order this product in the new Yellow Tools online shop with a discount of €80 for €299 (instead of €379).
Halls Of Fame is also the first "E-License" product that does not require the Yellow Tools Authorization Key (USB dongle) but comes with a challenge/response activation scheme instead.
All products from the Independence Pro 2.5 Software Suite are also already "E-License" compatible. This means that you will be able to load any upcoming E-License product (instruments, IR files, etc.) in Independence 2.5.
Yellow Tools New Online Shop
Yellow Tools is also launching a new online shop in preparation for download instrument purchases which will come very soon - you will be able to purchase single instruments or bundles with immediate download and activation. The next Yellow Tools releases will be downloadable instruments, new Independence Instruments and the first ENGINE release "Titan" - the Yellow Tools cooperation with Best Service.
31 Mar 2009 Yellow Tools updates Freedom and Origami to v2.5
23 Apr 2007 Yellow Tools releases Freedom v1.5.0
16 Apr 2007 Yellow Tools releases Independence Player 1.5
08 Jan 2007 Yellow Tools releases Independence Convertor
30 Jun 2006 Yellow Tools updates Independence to v1.1.1
10 May 2013 Best Service updates Engine to v2.1.1
26 Apr 2012 Best Service announces 2 For 1 Promotion
21 Jul 2011 MAGIX AG takes over yellow tools
04 Jul 2011 Best Service releases Klanghaus
30 Jun 2011 Best Service releases Synth-Werk plug-in
25 Mar 2011 Evolution Series World Percussion Now Available
12 May 2010 Best Service releases Cinematique Instruments