Yellow Tools has announced that new versions of its entire product range is now available: The Independence Pro Software Suite, Freedom, Origami and Halls Of Fame Complete - Origami Edition have been updated to version 2.5.2. Also, for Engine the first update, to version 1.0.2, is now available ("Engine" powers Best Service's Titan).
The most important improvements:
- Reading performance improved.
- Loading of graphic files improved (Engine).
- New E-License system included (existing codes still get accepted).
- Reloading of Sections, support of pull-down menus on the QuickEdit page, bypass for Sections, Alternates and Volume knobs (Engine).
- Extended value displays: every parameter now shows its value incl. suffix - e.g. "dB", "ms", etc. (Engine).
- Outburst problem fixed (Windows).
- Panorama problem with Sections and Alternates fixed.
- Sync to host improved.
- VST support for 3rd party products improved.
- Native 64-bit versions (Windows).
- Program change improved.
- New MIDI management for RTAS interface (32-bit version).
- Significant improvement of performance, interfaces and stability for all products.
Additionally, "Independence Pro Software Suite", "Freedom" and "Origami" have been extended with the E-License functionality: The new versions 2.5.2 are now compatible with both: the yellow tools Authorization Key (USB dongle) and the software activation "E-License". Every product now includes both one Activation Code for the use of the Key and three E-License activations - so you can now use the yellow tools products even more flexibly and on multiple computers at the same time. This applies to the Box versions and also the Download versions. The yellow tools sound libraries of Independence Pro, Independence Basic, Candy, Culture and Majestic still require the Authorization Key and are not available as E-License.
For technical reasons the E-License activations are only available for new registrations. All users who have registered their copies of the Independence Pro Software Suite, Freedom and Origami at an earlier date have to register their products inside their account again. The E-License option is available in the User Area afterwards. Users of the Producer Suite and the Premium Suite are requested to contact the yellow tools support regarding the the new Freedom activation.
31 Mar 2009 Yellow Tools updates Freedom and Origami to v2.5
23 Apr 2007 Yellow Tools releases Freedom v1.5.0
16 Apr 2007 Yellow Tools releases Independence Player 1.5
08 Jan 2007 Yellow Tools releases Independence Convertor
30 Jun 2006 Yellow Tools updates Independence to v1.1.1
10 May 2013 Best Service updates Engine to v2.1.1
26 Apr 2012 Best Service announces 2 For 1 Promotion
21 Jul 2011 MAGIX AG takes over yellow tools
04 Jul 2011 Best Service releases Klanghaus
30 Jun 2011 Best Service releases Synth-Werk plug-in
25 Mar 2011 Evolution Series World Percussion Now Available
12 May 2010 Best Service releases Cinematique Instruments