Primarily all guitars have been recorded in wav for use with any wav compatible sampler or DAW.
Additionally you get a Kontakt 5* instrument now. With Kontakt 5 you have more features like switching instantly between single lick groups and play them like instruments.
All guitars have been recorded amplified (ready to use) and clean (tube preamp) so that custom amps can be added.
Kontakt 5: all licks are mapped over one octave and divided into different groups which are controllable via key switches.
- With all amps overall 50 Loops.
- Bluesy guitar licks & one strummed rhythm.
- Recorded in wav for use with any wav compatible sampler or DAW.
- Recorded clean (tube preamp) to add own amps & two additional amps.
Additional for Kontakt 5* features:
- Mapped and fully playable.
- Switch between single lick groups via key switches.
- Vibrato (mod wheel) & reverb FX.
* Full version of Kontakt 5 required. Kontakt is not required to use the loops but is recommended.
24 May 2013 Ilya Efimov releases Classic Bass for Kontakt
24 May 2013 AudioThing releases "Glass" for Kontakt
22 May 2013 dboxSamples releases "dmoox" for Kontakt
15 May 2013 Sonokinetic releases "Accordion" for Kontakt