17th February 2014
Yuri Turov has updated Xynthesizr to version 1.1, introducing MIDI support, stereo delay, AudioCopy and AudioShare compatibility, and more.
Xynthesizr is a 32-step matrix sequencer/synthesizer with generative features and MIDI.
- Improved UI.
- MIDI (notes output, sync input and output).
- Notes to MIDI channel mapping for driving multiple apps or devices simultaneously.
- Stereo delay with tempo sync.
- Export via AudioCopy and AudioShare.
- Tap tempo.
- Pattern clear button.
- New gestures: 3-finger tap to clear pattern, 2-finger tap to clear notes of a certain color.
- Ability to change 'songs' in sync (wait until the end of current pattern before loading a selected 'song').
- Adjustable interval (-12 to +12 semitones) for the second oscillator.
- Variable step length subdivision (whole note to 16th).
- New and updated songs and presets.
- User Manual.
Price: $2.99 in the App Store. Those who had previously downloaded the app get a free update. Starting with this version, Xynthesizr is no longer freemium and does not offer in-app purchases.