22nd March 2013
Zaplin Music has updated their triqtraq jam sequencer music app to v1.2.
Triqtraq can now be opened in the Audiobus app, allowing it to route audio into other apps for effects processing or recording. Triqtraq also features many automation possibilities, like unlinking an automation envelope from the main track and multi-track editing.
New in triqtraq 1.2:
- Audiobus support.
- Background audio playing.
- iTunes import button in user samples screen: import samples from iTunes without needing to restart triqtraq.
- Export real-time jams, patterns and queues to .wav.
- Share jams to Soundcloud, Audio Copy, E-mail or iTunes.
- Import sounds with Audio Paste (via the User tab in Load Samples).
- Retina graphics for iPhone.