zenAud.io has announced the release of an update of ALK, a looper/sequencer/DAW music performance software application for Mac (version 1.0.56).
The new version features minor bug-fixes, focusing on user-interface improvements and general app behaviour.
Bug-fixes and updates:
- Target areas for the track buttons are now bigger.
- Default of quantisation is now 16th notes.
- Session length now limits to reasonable size.
- Bar in-between numbers now correct.
- Select and drag over large areas now much improved.
- Small loops now have improved labelling.
- Loops now non-draggable from their label.
- Users can expect an update to the solo-ing and auditioning functionality in the near future which should improve workflow.
As always, zenAud.io ALK auto-updates, so just start the app and it will update by itself. If you had problems starting ALK, download the latest version from your account page, and reinstall to get version 1.0.56.