4th April 2011
Zero-G has released Spiritoso: Live Cello Phases for Kontakt 4.
Produced by Dan Graham, the man behind last year's Animato, Spiritoso features thousands of live recorded cello phrases, rhythms, chords and arpeggios played by Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra cellist Ian Bracken.
Dan produced this enormous collection after failing to be impressed by the level of realism offered by other cello libraries and, thanks to the features listed below, Spiritoso delivers incredible sonic control and a truly organic sound that will work seamlessly with other orchestral libraries.
- 57 Kontakt 4 instruments which allow patterns to automatically sync to the tempo of your projects.
- A wide variety of chord, rhythm and scale types can be selected using key-switches and the dynamic level pp to ff can be smoothly crossfaded by mod wheel.
- Ensemble size can be zoomed from solo to 12 players.
- Two mic positions (close and room) can be chosen or blended.
- This massive 17Gb collection is compressed down to 8Gb of material using Kontakt 4's new lossless compression technology and includes 5000 WAV files in addition to the 57 Kontakt 4 instruments.
Spiritoso: Live Cello Phrases can be purchased in DVD format, and, as with all new Zero-G releases is also available to download ONLY from Time+Space. RRP is £99.95 / $159.95 / €115.00.