29th April 2010
Zero-G and Xfonic have announced the release of Vocal Factory, a multi-format sample collection offering over 4Gb and 3700 vocal samples in one library.
Vocal Factory is actually three separate libraries in one. Incorporating Vocal Forge and Vocal Foundry together with a brand new library, Vocal India. All three libraries are sourced entirely from specially recorded pro vocal performances.
- Vocal Forge contains male and female MCs, sweet R+B singers, soul divas, dance and pop vocals all recorded with accompanying harmonies. There are even Choral, Gothic and Opera styles. Plus,there is a Vocal Toolbox loaded with single vocal lines, scratches, effected vocals, grunts & breaths, human beatbox & percussion grooves and more.
- Vocal Foundry is made up of pop, dance and urban singers and some very talented folk and downtempo vocalists to produce a more leftfield approach. The straight-up dance anthems haven't been neglected however and there are also pop, folk, downtempo, RnB, hiphop and grime vocals. Again there is a Vocal Toolbox loaded with helpful vocal tools such as gothic stacks, mashed vocals, retro human beatbox loops and opera to name but a few. Vocalists used include Kate Walsh, Michaela Ryall, Monique Lawson, R.Dot.C, Auden Allen, LoudlyJaxx and Paul Mac.
- Vocal India is sourced from authentic professional Indian singers. It contains both a classical section and a commercial section in a variety of styles and tempo.
All the samples have all been pre-cleared and are 100% original and royalty-free for your musical use without any additional licensing fees.
For Kontakt users there is the additional benefit of a specially made user interface which includes custom high-end reverb and delay algorithms as well as a high pass filter.
- Acid WAV.
- Reason NN-XT.
- 3700 Acidized WAV files.
- 860 Kontakt Instruments with Custom Interface.
- 910 EXS24 and NN-XT Instruments.
Recommended Retail Price: £99.95 / $149.95 / €115.