22nd March 2012
zplane has announced the upcoming release of version 2 of their plugin vielklang Instant Harmony for intelligent one-click harmony generation.
vielklang Instant Harmony features:
- Various 2/3/4-voiced harmonization styles.
- Audio and MIDI harmonization.
- Detailed editing of pitch and timing.
- New vibrato/tremolo generator.
- Three visualization options: piano roll, arranger, and pseudo-score.
- Completely redesigned intuitive interface.
zplane says "vielklang Instant Harmony is the world's only audio harmonization engine with built-in voice-leading and harmony progression rules; in combination with zplane's élastique time-stretching and pitch shifting engine it allows the generation of arrangements in unprecedented quality."
vielklang LE: In addition to the full version of vielklang Instant Harmony, there will be a vielklang LE with restricted feature set; vielklang LE will offer a restricted set of harmonization modes, scales and will not allow detailed editing of pitch and timing.
Pricing and Availability
vielklang Instant Harmony will be available for $149 / €119 and vielklang LE will be available for $99 / €79.
zplane offers the following upgrade paths:
- vielklang 1.x -> vielklang 2: $69 / €49, special introductory offer $39 / €29.
In addition, all existing users of vielklang 1.x are eligible for a free version of vielklang 2 LE. Until the
release of vielklang 2, vielklang 1.5 will be available for $99 / €79.