zplane has announced the release of vielklang Instant Harmony V2 and vielklang Instant Harmony LE.
vielklang Instant Harmony is an instrument for easy generation of harmonies from an audio or MIDI melody. The utilization of voice leading and harmony progression models allows vielklang to create harmony parts in a more musical way than traditional harmony processors and makes it a versatile and creative tool for musicians, songwriters and producers. vielklang utilizes zplane's widely-used élastique SOLOIST engine for high quality pitch shifting and time stretching.
The new version introduces the following features:
- Advanced pitch editing with direct tool access.
- New sleek interface.
- Vibrato and tremolo generator.
- Hybrid view for score-like harmony visualization.
- MIDI harmonization.
- Multiple file harmonization.
vielklang LE is a light version with a reduced feature set at a competitive price. For a direct feature comparison between the two versions see the product page.
The plugin instrument (VST/RTAS/AU, Win/Mac OS X, 32/64-bit) can be purchased online:
- vielklang Instant Harmony is available for $149 / €119.
- The upgrade from vielklang 1.x is available for $69 / €49 (introductory offer $39 / €29).
- vielklang LE is available for $99 / €79.
- All existing users of vielklang 1.x are eligible to a free version of vielklang LE.
The release is accompanied by the following videos: