zplane has released version 3 of the metering plugin PPMulator, which is now available in two versions: PPMulator+, the standard version for peak metering, and PPMulator XL for both peak and loudness metering.
The new release adds the following:
New features in PPMulator+:
- True peak metering compliant to ITU-R BS.1770.
- Real time logging of phase correlation.
- Support for 64 bit platforms (VST Win, AU Mac OS, stand-alone Win & Mac OS).
- Free upgrade for existing users.
Additional features in PPMulator XL:
- Functionality of PPMulator.
- Loudness metering compliant to EBU R128.
- Real time logging of loudness (as well as peak and phase).
- Offline batch logging for files.
- Adjustable hold times for maximum peak and over.
- Enhanced adjustment resolution for the reference level.
Pricing and Availability
- PPMulator+ $99/ €79.
- PPMulator XL for $149/ €119.
zplane offers the following upgrade paths:
- PPMulator+ 2.x -> PPMulator+ 3.x: free of charge.
- PPMulator+ 3.x -> PPMulator XL 3.x: $70/ €49.
Existing users of PPMulator+ will receive a personal code to get the special discount for the upgrade to PPMulatorXL within the next few days.