zplane has announced that version 3 of the metering plug-in PPMulator will be released in the second quarter of 2011. It will be available in two versions, the standard version for peak metering and the XL version for both peak and loudness metering.
The new release adds the following features:
- True peak metering compliant to ITU-R BS.1770.
- Real time logging of phase correlation.
- Support for 64 bit platforms (VST Win, AU Mac OS, stand-alone Win & Mac OS).
- Free upgrade for existing users.
- Functionality of PPMulator.
- Loudness metering compliant to EBU R128.
- Real time logging of loudness (as well as peak and phase).
- Offline batch logging for files.
- Adjustable hold times for maximum peak and over.
- Enhanced adjustment resolution for the reference level.
PPMulator is a metering software for exact measurement of peak level (IEC 268-10) and loudness (ITU-R BS.1770/EBU R128). It supports up to 5.1 channels. It allows precise calibration to your studio environment and features different scales and settings for different requirements.
Pricing and Availability
PPMulator+ is available for $99 / €79. PPMulator XL will cost $149 / €119.
zplane offers the following upgrade paths:
- PPMulator+ 2.x -> PPMulator+ 3.x: free of charge.
- PPMulator+ 3.x -> PPMulator XL 3.x: $70 / €49.
Save more than 50% Special Offer until July 31st, 2011: Products registered before April 4th, 2011, can be upgraded for a reduced price of $30 / €20.