16th December 2008
zplane.development has announced the release of version 1.5 of vielklang, the audio harmonization instrument.
This new version adds the following main features:
- Live MIDI input: play chords or voicings directly with the keyboard to control vielklang's harmonization.
- New harmonization styles: 3-voice intelligent, Block Chords, Fauxbourdon, Organum.
- New export options: Audio/MIDI File Export for individual voices, MIDI export of harmony tracks.
- Improved input melody analysis: new note detection algorithm improves accuracy and robustness.
- Ready for Pro Tools 8 and Cubase 5.
Full list of changes in vielklang v1.5:
- [fea] Live MIDI input: play chords or the voicings to control vielklang's harmonization.
- [fea] New harmonization styles: 3-voice intelligent, Block Chords, Fauxbourdon, Organum.
- [fea] Added Audio/MIDI File Export for individual voices.
- [fea] Added MIDI Export of vielklang harmony track.
- [fea] New support for note joining (as opposed to splitting).
- [enh] Improved input melody analysis.
- [enh] Small Graphical User Interface Modifications.
- [enh] Ready for Pro-Tools 8 and Cubase 5.
- [enh] Windows: dedicated 64 Bit-Build for 64 Bit-Hosts.
- [fix] Problems with registration pop-up in some hosts.
- [fix] CPU spikes in Pro Tools on Mac OS X 10.5 (live MIDI output had to be disabled).
- [fix] vielklang occasionally disappeared on Mac OS X when switching application context.
- [fix] Occasional visualization problems with specific windows themes.
30 Nov 2012 zplane X-mas offer: vielklang LE 50% Off
10 Apr 2012 zplane updates PPMulator to v3.0.9
22 Mar 2012 zplane announces vielklang Instant Harmony v2.0
14 Jul 2011 zplane updates PPMulator to v3.0.7
16 Nov 2010 zplane updates vielklang to v1.5.5
12 Oct 2010 zplane updates PPMulator+ to v2.11.3
21 Jan 2010 zplane updates PPMulator+ to v2.11.2
26 Apr 2012 Best Service announces 2 For 1 Promotion