15th May 2007
zplane.development has updated vielklang to v1.0.1. This release includes stability and performance improvements.
- [enh] improved performance at end of vielklang playback.
- [enh] improved one-click buying process in demo mode.
- [enh] state of follow cursor and single voice output is remembered.
- [fix] Drift automation did not work properly.
- [fix] initialization of Drift preset values was wrong.
- [fix] Time Displays (Offset, Marker Positions) could be wrong on some systems due to rounding issues.
- [fix] double clicks could be hijacked in Cubase under certain circumstances.
- [fix] harmonization settings could be wrongly disabled when loading a project/snapshot under certain circumstances.
- [fix] adding snapshot could lead to crash under certain circumstances.
- [fix] Logic controls could not be adjusted during project playback.