2nd October 2009
As reported back in April 2009, zplane development has entered into a partnership with Raw Material Software to further develop and market PPMulator+. zplane has announced that it has just released version 2.11.
PPMulator+ is a cross-platform plug-in meter for digital audio workstations which exactly mimics the look and feel of a professional broadcast Peak Program Meter (PPM) By adding this plug-in to the master output of your audio editing program, you can record, edit, mix and export your audio within a precisely-calibrated workspace - something which is often impossible to do when working in a non-studio environment.
- RTAS, VST and AU plug-in for Windows / Mac OS X.
- Mono/Stereo/Mid-Side/Surround (5.1) metering options, with overload LED.
- Color-assignable and user-configurable meter layouts and channel labeling.
- Fully-resizable single, dual or multi-meter display.
- Built-in reference tone generator for meter alignment and calibration.
- Monitor both input level when recording and output level when mixing.
- Assignable phase-correlation meter, to check mono compatibility.
MSRP is $99 / €79.
30 Nov 2012 zplane X-mas offer: vielklang LE 50% Off
10 Apr 2012 zplane updates PPMulator to v3.0.9
22 Mar 2012 zplane announces vielklang Instant Harmony v2.0
14 Jul 2011 zplane updates PPMulator to v3.0.7
16 Nov 2010 zplane updates vielklang to v1.5.5
12 Oct 2010 zplane updates PPMulator+ to v2.11.3
21 Jan 2010 zplane updates PPMulator+ to v2.11.2
31 Oct 2007 Raw Material Software updates PPMulator+ to v2.9
19 Mar 2007 Raw Material Software updates PPMulator+ to v2.4
07 Oct 2005 Raw Material releases PPMulator v1.4
29 Sep 2005 Raw Material releases PPMulator v1.3
22 Sep 2005 Raw Material releases PPMulator public beta