As reported back in April 2009, zplane development has entered into a partnership with Raw Material Software to further develop and market PPMulator+. zplane has announced that it has just released version 2.11.
PPMulator+ is a cross-platform plug-in meter for digital audio workstations which exactly mimics the look and feel of a professional broadcast Peak Program Meter (PPM) By adding this plug-in to the master output of your audio editing program, you can record, edit, mix and export your audio within a precisely-calibrated workspace - something which is often impossible to do when working in a non-studio environment.
- RTAS, VST and AU plug-in for Windows / Mac OS X.
- Mono/Stereo/Mid-Side/Surround (5.1) metering options, with overload LED.
- Color-assignable and user-configurable meter layouts and channel labeling.
- Fully-resizable single, dual or multi-meter display.
- Built-in reference tone generator for meter alignment and calibration.
- Monitor both input level when recording and output level when mixing.
- Assignable phase-correlation meter, to check mono compatibility.
MSRP is $99 / €79.