This free update adds VST, RTAS and AAX support for both Mac OS X and Windows systems, as well as several workflow enhancements, and will be available November 15th, 2012. Zynaptiq will be showing the new version at the 133rd AES Convention in San Francisco, California, October 26th-29th, 2012, at booth 639.
UNVEIL is a real-time, de-mixing based plug-in that allows attenuating or boosting reverb components within a mixed signal of any channel count, including mono sources. Additionally, UNVEIL allows bringing the key features of a recording into focus, or moving them to the background, by attenuating or boosting perceptionally less important signal components.
What's new in UNVEIL v1.5:
- Now supports RTAS, AAX Native, AU and VST 2.4 on Mac OS X as well as RTAS, AAX Native and VST 2.4 on Windows.
- AudioSuite is now supported for AAX.
- New preset management functionality accessible from within the plug-in GUI allows user presets to be used across all plug-in formats on all platforms.
- New multi-mono capability in Logic Pro 9.x to allow for individual settings for channels in multi-channel/surround scenarios.
- New authorization app for more streamlined user experience.
- Completely re-designed automation system for improved automation workflow.
- New factory presets.
- New option to enter values numerically by double-clicking controls.
UNVEIL is priced at $/€ 399,- (prices in EUR inclusive of 19% VAT) and available from the Zynaptiq's partner stores as well as select retailers.
For more information, please visit the product's website at www.zynaptiq.com/unveil
18 Feb 2013 Zynaptiq updates UNVEIL to v1.6.0
02 Feb 2012 Zynaptiq updates PITCHMAP to v1.1.0