2nd February 2012
Zynaptiq has updated PITCHMAP and the free trial to version 1.1.0. This update adds many new features, including a stand-alone application as well as new parameters, fixes several minor issues and is a recommended update for all users.
New features in version 1.1.0:
- Added simple stand-alone application with iTunes library access and MIDI in support.
- Added external MIDI input for use in hosts that do not support sending MIDI to plug-ins.
- Added more mouse-over help texts.
- Added several new scales to the Transform macro.
- Added support for OS X 10.5.8.
- Added reset of main controls to default values via CTRL-click.
- Added Repeat/Visible/Custom parameter to list of persistent parameters.
- Added "60" to Lower Keyboard to denote "middle" C.
- Added mouse-over activated semitone grid and transpose values to the Display.
- Added additional Algorithm mode for increased fidelity on certain signal types.
- Added option to load/save Snapshots from/to disk as XML via shift-click.
- Added "clear all Snapshots" function via CTRL-click on the Snapshot Save button.
- Added "global" option to the Threshold parameter. This helps preserving transients on very dense material.
- Optimized detection algorithm for better performance with specific signal types.
- Fixed several minor issues and optimized general performance.
Please note: the version 1.1.0 update breaks backward compatibility due to new parameters being added.
Version 1.1.0 of PITCHMAP is available now.
18 Feb 2013 Zynaptiq updates UNVEIL to v1.6.0
02 Feb 2012 Zynaptiq updates PITCHMAP to v1.1.0