This free update adds VST, RTAS and AAX support for both Mac OS X and Windows systems, as well as numerous workflow enhancements, and is available now.
UNVEIL is a real-time, de-mixing based plug-in that allows attenuating or boosting reverb components within a mixed signal of any channel count, including mono sources. Additionally, UNVEIL allows bringing the key features of a recording into focus, or moving them to the background, by attenuating or boosting perceptionally less important signal components.
What's new in v1.5:
- Now supports RTAS, AAX Native, AU and VST 2.4 on Mac OS X as well as RTAS, AAX Native and VST 2.4 on Windows.
- AudioSuite is now supported for AAX.
- New preset management functionality accessible from within the plug-in GUI allows user presets to be used across all plug-in formats on all platforms.
- New multi-mono capability in Logic Pro 9.x to allow for individual settings for channels in multi-channel/surround scenarios.
- New authorization app for more streamlined user experience.
- Completely re-designed automation system for improved automation workflow.
- New option to enter values numerically by double-clicking controls.
- New factory presets.
UNVEIL is priced at USD/EUR 399,- (EUR price inclusive of 19% VAT) and available from Zynaptiq's partner stores as well as select retailers.
For more information, please visit the product's website at www.zynaptiq.com/unveil
18 Feb 2013 Zynaptiq updates UNVEIL to v1.6.0
02 Feb 2012 Zynaptiq updates PITCHMAP to v1.1.0