Zynewave has updated Podium to version 3.1.0 and Podium Free to version 2.42.
Changes in Podium 3.1.0:
- Added a new "Control Surfaces" page to the Audio/MIDI setup dialog. The page replaces the old "Detect Mackie compatible control surface" option on the MIDI page.
- Up to eight Mackie Control compatible devices can be configured. Surfaces can be combined by specifying increasing channel offsets for the following surfaces in the list. Each surface chain that is configured with a starting channel offset of zero will act as a separate surface with its own channel navigation, allowing multiple users to work simultaneously and independently on the same arrangement.
- Added support for Mackie and Logic Control XT (extender) control surfaces.
- Added support for devices that partially or fully emulate the Mackie Control.
- The control surface channels will map to the tracks that are visible in the UI. Collapsing group tracks or selecting track tags will thus affect which tracks are mapped to the control surface.
- The 32-bit and 64-bit ReWire.dll file is now included as an option in the Podium installer.
- Fix: Fixed various bugs related to the Mackie MCU support.
- Fix: The audition option in the file browser did not work reliably.
- Fix: When auditioning MIDI files in the browser, a crash could occur if the loaded arrangement did not contain any tempo events.