Zynewave has updated Podium to v3.2.4.
- Added four new toolbar buttons for toggling visibility of navigator, marker, tempo and velocity regions. The buttons are not included in the default editors, but can be added with the toolbar properties dialog.
- Added 'Show draggable title bar' option to Mixer and Embedded region dialogs.
- Removed line height setting from the Event List region dialog.
- Podium can create a PodiumDebugLog.txt file for diagnostics of ASIO drivers. Add the line "DebugLog=1" under the "[Settings]" line in Podium.ini to enable creation of the log file.
- Fix: Solved an issue with Prodipe ASIO driver initialization.