Zynewave has updated Podium to v1.92.
- Added several new commands to the timeline ruler context menu. Commands that use the clicked/cursor time position show the time in the menu labels.
- Commands that set the segment, punch and loop ranges to the play cursor position now use the editor quantize value if snap is enabled.
- Added "select all tempo events", "new tempo event at cursor" and "adjust tempo to cursor" to the tempo lane context menu. The adjust tempo command makes it easy to map bar/beat lines to an audio recording.
- Added "select all markers" and "new marker at cursor" (key shortcut Alt+M) to the marker lane context menu.
- Inserting new marker events will use the time position as the default name.
- Updated the "Timeline", "Markers" and "Time Signature & Tempo" chapters in the Podium guide.
- Added Alt+A key shortcut to the "select all from cursor" edit menu.
- Added more options to the marker, loop and punch buttons on Mackie Control.