Zynewave has updated Podium to version 2.40 and Podium Free to version 2.37, offering minor UI improvements and bug fixes related to bounce rendering.
Changes in Podium v2.40:
- The inspector, browser and project page tabs will show icons instead of text, depending on font size and project window size.
- The minimum width of the inspector and browser pages will scale according to configured font size.
- The timeline ruler region will adjust its minimum height according to font size.
- Fix: Fixed a couple of issues with latency compensation during bounce rendering.
- Fix: Using the "render within punch range" command would sometimes leave a silent gap at the end of the range.
- Fix: Starting Podium after manually deleting the Podium.ini file would not create a complete default setup.