Zynewave has updated Podium to version 2.41.
- Settings made in the "Adjust Timing" edit dialog are saved in the Podium setup file.
- Fix: Auto-hiding of the menubar would sometimes not work after maximizing the project window.
- Fix: The project template and track template submenus could cut off the remaining menus if there were a large number of templates.
- Fix: The size of the scrollbars in the editors would under some circumstances not update correctly.
- Fix: Dragging and holding a sequence event for longer than 1 second could interrupt an ongoing recording.
- Fix: Using the fade-in and fade-out edit commands in the sound editor would crash when applied to a range that stretched beyond the end of the sound.
- Fix: The "new arrangement as unique copy" command now preserves unique/phantom sequences and sounds within the new arrangement, instead of just converting all phantom copies to unique copies.