|Product||60's Organs And Oddities|
|Developer||Rattly & Raw|
|Type / Tags|
60's Organs And Oddities is a collection of 3 hard to find organs from the 60s plus four other bonus organs from other periods. All stops and keys were sampled and looped on each organ:
- 60s Valve Organ - A huge valve monster with two keyboard instruments and loads of voices, a cool repeat function, lots of spring verb IRs and more.
- 60s Wind Powered Organ - A cool little Italian fan powered organ with a separate multiple chord instrument.
- 60s Combo Organ - A classic british organ's rarer little sibling, bags of character and a cutting tone.
- A Large manually operated bellows driven harmonium. Lots of extras.
- Mini-Organ - a tiny but awesome little organ synth, not from the 60s but it's so cool, we didn't care.
- Soprano Melodica - Just about organy enough to include in this pack...so we DID.
- The Boiler Organ - A bonus organ conceived and constructed in the RAR sound lab.
Check the video of our our organ-obsessed colleague's reaction to hearing these instruments for the first time.
These were all sampled with U67s, Royer R122, MD441, or/and new AKG D12VR and run through Neve 33135 or Api preamps. We spent a great deal of time capturing all the voices available on each instrument as awesomely as possible to avoid any post-production. We also retuned any that were waaaay out and left you the original tuning as an option also.
There are several custom IRs in most of the instruments, all selectable via a menu. These are fantastic huge vintage springs to tiny vintage springs as well as the hard to sample spring verb from the valve organ itself.
Find out more info at www.rattlyandraw.com