|Product||60s Psychedelic Rock|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
60s Psychedelic Rock is described as "musical acid to expand your horizon".
60s Psychedelic Rock provides the ultimate in time travel back in to the glorious age of the psychedelic sixties. This is one epoch collection of revolutionized recordings and an overdose of technique all in a short trip. "60s psychedelic Rock" takes you back to this state of consciousness. Analogue signal-flows and tape-compressions create the precise, authentic sound and illuminate acoustic illusions while a kaleidoscope of instruments brings all tone colors to glow in unheard colors.
The construction kits were all live record with the typical band setup. Therefore all samples are flexible to use in many different projects. Only authentic effects of this time were used. Phaser, Wah Wah, Distortion, Tape Echo and Spring Reverbs create the unforgettable sound carpet of most of the productions. Apart from instruments such as bass, guitars and drums this production also keeps a harmonic connection to spiritual sounds from sitar, hammond and piano.
Structure: Each kit is separated into three or four different folders:
- Intro & Outro: Here you can find the matching intro/outro track for the overall kit, along with its individual parts.
- A-Part: Includes the main theme, with its sounds and phrases.
- B-Part: Provides an alternative track and phrases which gives you more flexibility for your entire track.
- C-Part: Provides a second variation of the theme for even more flexible use.
The drums were separately recorded and offer each part as single track: bass drum, snare drum top, snare drum bottom, hi-hat, ride, crash, toms and stereo overhead. Due to the overlapping of each line you can generate authentic and many different sound mixes.
60s Psychedelic Rock was produced by Uwe Kinast, Kai Reuter and Hakan Türközü. They achieve high quality libraries with their knowledge of music production and recordings and through their network of professional musicians of every genre and every style.
- 3.2 GB, 20 C-Kits, 1558 Psychedelic Loops und Samples.
- Elastik Soundbank for Mac/PC/AU/VST/RTAS/StandAlone.
- Elastik Player included - no sampler required.