|Product||Abbey Road - Vinyl|
|Developer||Waves / Abbey Road|
$249 ($99 intro)
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Online Activation (Challenge / Response)|
Waves Abbey Road Vinyl Plugin is a precise model of Abbey Road Studios' vinyl cutting, mastering and playback gear, designed to give your music the vintage warmth of vinyl records played on classic turntables and needles.
There are few things in music that capture the emotion of diehard fans more than vinyl. The retro feel of a record, combined with the analog warmth of its sound, makes vinyl a beautiful nostalgic statement. Designed with Abbey Road Studios, this plugin faithfully captures every stage of the vinyl production and playback process: you can choose between the sound of a pure acetate (lacquer) cut or the print master vinyl pressing from the factory; play the records on two distinct turntable types with a choice of three classic cartridges; and even add Abbey Road's legendary TG12410 mastering console on the path into the vinyl lathe.
For added authenticity and creativity, Abbey Road Vinyl even lets you move the location of the tone arm across the record, changing the frequency response and distortion like in the real world. You can also add vinyl noise and crackle, apply a gradual slow-down/stop turntable effect, and add wow and flutter effects for extra analog warmth.
- Add authentic vintage vinyl sound to your tracks.
- Precise model of the original vinyl cutting and mastering gear at Abbey Road Studios.
- Choose between acetate master and printed vinyl pressing.
- 2 turntables, 3 cartridges.
- Slow-down/stop turntable mechanism.
- Control tone arm location for variable frequency response/distortion.
- Add phase distortion.
- Noise and crackle, wow and flutter, modulation controls.
- Add Abbey Road's EMI TG12410 mastering desk.