|Product||AC Sabre - Professional MIDI Instrument & Motion Controller|
|Type / Tags|
|Utility||Stand-alone utility / application|
AC Sabre is a high performance application that requires iPhone 5, iPod Touch 5th gen+, or newer running iOS 9.1+. Also, while playing is definitely tailored more for handheld devices, it works splendidly on the iPad.
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
AC Sabre is a revolutionary wireless MIDI instrument and motion controller for electronic music producers, composers, performers and DJs which brings the dynamic richness and performance energy of traditional instruments to your digital music library, in a way that is not possible with the existing studio and stage tools.
"A very unique and sophisticated virtual musical instrument" –The Next Web.
AC Sabre reads your movements with the built-in gyroscope and accelerometer and translates them into musical actions. It lets you pluck invisible strings in the air while controlling up to 7 additional parameters, intuitively with your movements, via MIDI CC messages.
"I had to check AC Sabre out and it immediately lived up to the hype...surreal and instinctive...like Augmented Reality" –Discchord.
PLEASE NOTE: AC Sabre contains no sounds of its own. You'll need a computer with MIDI compatible music software (Ableton, Logic, Cubase, FLStudio, Reason, Garage Band, Massive, Kontakt, Sylenth...), or other apps which support MIDI input (Animoog, Nave).
=== Push The Boundaries ===
- Use AC Sabre to compose distinctive hooks that go beyond the MIDI keyboard.
- Conduct automation in realtime with human sensitivity instead of spending painful hours with the mouse.
- Add sophisticated musical elements without the need for years of theory and training.
DJs & Performers:
- Play electronic instruments without being shackled to your gear.
- Introduce spontaneity into your live digital performances.
- Infuse signature attitude and style into your performances.
- 3 words: Live Bass Wobble.
=== Features ===
Rich Musical Vocabulary:
- Scale-synced, velocity sensitive note play.
- Harmonies, trills, arpeggios...
- Gesture-based vibrato.
- Note shift (for playing out-of-scale notes).
- Circle of Fourths/Fifths key changes.
- Note range and octave shift.
- Legato and Portamento modes.
- Note-clamping pitchbend.
- A Drone for sustain and guitar "tapping"-style effects.
Honed For Professional Use:
- Low latency (<10ms), 50m+ range via Wi-Fi.
- QuickPanels allow realtime access to most common parameters.
- Save/load/export configuration Patches.
- Wi-fi/Bluetooth support + Bonjour auto-detect.
- Supports multiple devices running AC Sabre as separate MIDI inputs into your DAW.
- MIDI Learn wizard for quick CC assignment.
- MIDI channel selector for playing multiple instruments.
Powerful Expressive Control:
- 6 assignable Motion Controls.
- Pitch, Roll and Yaw angles.
- Linear Shake & Shuffle.
- Play Intensity.
- 2 configurable Touch Ribbons.
- 1 configurable User Button.
- Vibrato on Shake.
Over 150 Musical Scales:
- Major, Minor and Pentatonics.
- Jazz modes: Dorian, Phrygian, etc.
- Bebop Dominant, Octonic, Nine-tone scale and other exotics.
- World scales like Hungarian Gypsy, Hirajoshi, and Mississippi Blues.
- Arpeggio scales like Dominant 7b5.
- 1-4-5-b7 and other Bassline scales.
- A few centuries worth of Indian Raag scales.
- Vibrato amount from 1/4 step up to full PB range.
- MIDI CC's and output range are fully customisable.
- Motion range calibration.
- Virtual MIDI support, play other apps.
=== Air Craft Online ===
=== Notes & Support ===
AC Sabre is a high performance application that requires iPhone 4s+ (iPhone 5+ recommended), iPod Touch 5th gen+, or newer running iOS 8.1+. Also, while playing is definitely tailored more for handheld devices, it works splendidly on the iPad.
Windows users: You'll also need a (free) copy of rtpMIDI for connecting AC Sabre to your computer.
Questions? Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org