Best Service describes Accordions as "the definitive accordion sample library". It is designed and scripted to perform, in real-time, ultra-realistic accordion melodies and chords. All the subtle sounds from an accordion have been carefully captured to increase the realism of your performance, like key and button noises.
8 different Accordions were sampled in high detail, one of them a A-A (Alfred Arnold) Bandoneon from the 1930s - the same model Astor Piazzolla used. Also included are 8 perfectly balanced Multis with meticulously made combinations to create new ready-to-use registers.
Accordions can be used in many different kind of productions and styles - from cinematic, romantic to folk styles like Celtic, Tex-Mex or South American.
This library includes:
- 7 complete independent instruments plus 1 bonus accordion:
- Single Reed Piccolo Accordion.
- Single Reed Musette Accordion.
- Single Reed Bassoon Accordion.
- Double Reed Musette Accordion.
- Left Hand Bass Accordion.
- Steirische Accordion (Bonus).
- 8 perfectly balanced multis with fine-tune combinations to create new ready-to-use registers:
- Oboe Register.
- Celeste Register.
- Bandoneon Register.
- Organ Register.
- Triple Musette Register.
- Harmonium Register.
- Master Register.
- Accordion Register.
- 3 round robin playback in each crossfade layer.
- Realistic instrument noises.
- Advanced but easy to use Kontakt scripting signed by Günter Hirscher.