|Type / Tags|
Mac OS X 10.6 minimum
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
The AcidBox is a Bass Line Synthesizer recreation of the iconic TB-303 synth with a new interface and focused on real-time creation of sequences and tweaking in live situations.
- classic "303" Saw / Square oscillators + a screaming LP filter.
- easy to use sequencer with:
- up to 32 patterns / 1 to 64 steps per pattern.
- note / accent / slide for each step.
- global gate parameter.
- groove parameter.
- copy/paste/randomize patterns.
- 3 modes:
- Host sync : AcidBox sequencer is full sync'ed to the host.
- Internal : AcidBox sequencer is running independantly.
- MIDI In : AcidBox reacts like any VA synth (overlapped notes = slide).
- use MIDI notes or parameters to trigger patterns.
- pattern trigger can be synchronized to host (Beat, Bar, or free sync).
- insert note in sequencer with MIDI in real time (use pitch bend up/down for slide).
- built-in distorsion with 4 different units.
- 1 ping pong delay with feedback filter.
- export or import your sequences, patterns and banks in multi formats.
- MIDI Out : the AcidBox can send the sequencer notes to the host.