|Product||acoust dhak lite|
|Type / Tags|
latest Mac OS
Acoustic Dhak Lite
Acoustic Dhak Lite AU VST plugins is a sample based instrument. For the first time ever Indian/ bollywood puja dhaak will be available as AU, Mac and Win 32-64-bit VST plugins. Acoustic Dhak Lite by RDGAudio specially built for Indian Durga Puja (worship of lord Durga).
What is Dhaak ?
Dhaak is an Indian leather instrument. Dhaak is famous for Indian Durga Puja and it is mainly played in eastern part of india (West Bengal).
Who plays Dhaak is called Dhaaki.We have sampled that instrument in our Studio. It was performed by Swapan Mahato who is a Dhaaki of Kolkata West Bengal. Additionally we have added Ghanta (Bell) and Puja Aarati Ghanta (Worship Bell)
for the extra realism. So, when you will play the instrument by a MIDI controller
you will get the Indian Puja feelings right inside your host DAW.
- Deep Sampled Indian Leather Dhaak.
- Velocity Sensitive: YES.
- Attack, Release knob.
- Built in algorithmic Reverb.
- Volume and Pan Knob.
- Level Meter.
- Info Knob Slider.
- Modern GUI.
- No Round Robin sampling.
- No Stereo mode, only Mono Mode.
- Ghanta (Bell) and Aarati Ghanta (Worship bell) will not work in Lite version.
To avaoid the limitations purchase the full version from here....
- Windows 7,8 10 or latest Mac OS.
- Approx 20 MB disk space (Each Format).
- Latest Intel or AMD CPU.
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended).
- 1 GB Video RAM (2 GB recommended).
- Supports all major DAW.
- Midi Keyboard or Drum Pad.
- ASIO driver.