|Product||Acoustic Guitar Steel|
|Price (MSRP)||$199 / €149|
|Type / Tags|
|Copy Protection||Serial Number|
Acoustic Guitar (Steel) is described as "very simple and convenient, and is easy to operate even for users who are not familiar with guitar".
- Two types are available: Pick version and Finger version.
- All the guitar playing skills can be fulfilled and displayed on the Main page of guitar interface.
- Many guitar playing skills have been represented authentically, including: Standard, Natural Harmonic, various sliding sounds, chords and finger noises.
- All the sounds are sampled authentically from top musical instruments and acclaimed recording equipments.
- Simple and convenient single-track editing modes realize that full functionality can be achieved within one MIDI Channel.
- Complete guitar Attack time and adjustable function of Start Time, which retains the integrity of every note and precision of performance.
- Exclusive rhombic sampling design means that in often-used range and velocity, sampling density will increase, otherwise reduce.
- Technique for same pitch circulation (robin) makes that each pitch of guitar has different circular timbre.
- Tutorial video is available.
- Background noise is low, and the sampling process is extremely precise.
Equipment used during Sample Recording:
- Lead Mic：AKG-C12VR.
- Front Mic：Sony 800G.
- Stereo Mic：Schoeps mk4.
- Back Mic：Neumann u87.
- Acoustic Field Mic：Schoeps mk4.
- ADDA：Prism Sound ADA – 8XR.
- MIX：NEVE 88R.
- Recording Bit Depth & Resolution：24Bit 96Khz.
- Guitar Used：Kevin Ryan Guitar.
- Recording Environment：CCTV 480M2 Studio.