The AD 480 is a professional reverb effect for iDevices. It comes in three different versions, AD 480 free, AD 480 basic and AD 480 pro. The algorithm is inspired by legendary studio reverb units.
The AD 480 pro has the following features:
- professional reverb sound effect with variable room size.
- iOS 7 ready.
- full Audiobus integration.
- supports internal and external audio interfaces (USB class compliant or MFi).
- extensive filter layout for a wide spectrum of sound.
- access to all sound parameters.
- 108 excellent presets.
- professional preset management for MIDI, audio and reverb parameters.
- routing matrix, with support for up to 24 inputs and 24 outputs.
- MIDI communication over network and USB-MIDI interfaces, plus inter-app MIDI.
- supports sample rates of 44.1 kHz – 96 kHz and latencies down to 64 samples.
- special GUI mode for low light environments (e.g. on stage, iPad only).
- background audio for multitasking with other apps.
- from iOS 5, from iPad 2, iPod touch 5G, iPhone 4S and above.