|Type / Tags|
Addictive Synth for iPad is a dynamic wavetable synthesizer. The unique dynamic wavetable synthesis allows you to explore an wide range of sonic territory - from acid loops, crystal clear percussions, realistic human choirs to complex musical sound scapes.
Dynamic wavetable synthesizer:
- Six dynamic wavetable oscillators per voice, up to 48 total.
- Continuous morphing between two oscillator sets.
- Realtime editing of up to 128 partials (overtones).
- Realtime editing of filter structure to create arbitrary body resonances.
- Extensive modulation possibilities using up to 4 LFOs and 4 Envelopes.
- Control matrix allows real time control of five parameters using the X/Y touch pad, the modulation wheel and the tilt sensors of the iPad.
- Monophonic or polyphonic with 8 voices.
- 128 factory presets, unlimited user presets can be shared.
- Up to three effects concurrently usable selected from: equalizer, phaser, flanger, chorus and stereo/cross delay.
- Play melodies live with the onscreen keyboard. Drag fingers for slides and vibrato.
- Optionally use CoreMIDI compatible hardware keyboard.
Full featured programmable Arpeggiator:
- Uses programmable sequences with up to 32 steps.
- Can trigger single notes and chords.
- Unique randomizer generates Arpeggios with 100% usability.
- 32 Arpeggios included, unlimited user arpeggios possible.
- For each step you can program tie, accent, transposition and note order.
- Export loops as audio and MIDI files.
- Audio pasteboard. Copy audio recordings to Clipboard for use with other Apps (e.g. Intua BeatMaker and many others).
- Exchange user presets with File Sharing in iTunes.